Laurence Norah (Blogger) was born on the 5th of February, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Laurence’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Laurence Norah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Laurence Norah|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Laurence Norah, best known for being a Blogger, was born in England, United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 5, 1980. Travel blogger, photographer and lifestyle influencer who’s risen to fame documenting his adventures around the world with his American partner Jessica Norah. They operate a joint blog called Independent Travel Cats and Laurence has over 40,000 followers on his personal Instagram.
Family: He and Jessica met at a travel conference in Italy and he traveled to San Francisco two months later to see if their relationship was worth pursuing. Eventually the two got married in 2015. Laurence Norah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Laurence Norah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Laurence Norah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Laurence Norah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Laurence Norah’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Laurence Norah zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The British blogger has been alive for 16,012 days or 384,302 hours. There were precisely 543 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 5, 1980|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Laurence Norah was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Laurence Norah’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock With You" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Laurence Norah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Laurence Norah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Laurence Norah was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Laurence Norah’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Laurence Norah was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Laurence Norah’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Laurence Norah’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.