Lauryn McClain (TV Actress) was born on the 9th of January, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Lauryn’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lauryn McClain below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lauryn Alisa McClain|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Decatur, Georgia, USA|
Lauryn McClain, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Decatur, Georgia, USA on Thursday, January 9, 1997. Teen singer and actress who gained fame for her childhood film role in Daddy’s Little Girls. She also starred in Tyler Perry’s House of Payne.
Family: She has two sisters, China and Sierra, who are both actresses, and her brother Gabriel is an actor. Her parents’ names are Michael and Shontell McClain. Lauryn McClain father’s name is Michael McClain and mother Shontell McClain. We will continue to update details on Lauryn McClain’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lauryn McClain is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lauryn McClain’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lauryn McClain’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lauryn McClain zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 9,517 days or 228,418 hours. There were precisely 323 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Lauryn McClain was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Lauryn McClain’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
5. Lauryn McClain’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lauryn McClain’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Lauryn McClain was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Lauryn McClain’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Lauryn McClain was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lauryn McClain’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lauryn McClain’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.