Layla Alizada (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of August, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Layla’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Layla Alizada below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Layla Alizada|
Layla Alizada, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Kabul, Afghanistan on Thursday, August 11, 1977. Gemini Award-nominated and Gracie Award-winning actress for her role as Meena in Chasing Freedom who would earn recurring and guest-starring television roles in Da Vinci’s Inquest, The Muppets, Jane the Virgin, Shut Eye, Taken and more.
Family: She was born in Afghanistan and raised in Montreal, Canada for several years before moving to Vancouver. In 2017, she married Noel Fisher. Layla Alizada father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Layla Alizada’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Layla Alizada is married Noel Fisher.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Layla Alizada’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Layla Alizada’s zodiac sign is Leo
Layla Alizada zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The Afghan tv actress has been alive for 16,731 days or 401,553 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 11, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Layla Alizada was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Layla Alizada’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
5. Layla Alizada’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Layla Alizada’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Layla Alizada was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Layla Alizada’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Layla Alizada was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Layla Alizada’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Layla Alizada’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.