Layla Atiles (Instagram Star) was born on the 14th of January, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Layla’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Layla Atiles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Layla Atiles|
Layla Atiles, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in United States on Monday, January 14, 2002. Popular social media personality who has earned over 40,000 on Instagram. She is known for her relationship with fellow social star Joey Kisluk, AKA whynot_joey. She also gained followings on YouNow and live.me.
Family: She has an older sister named Adrianna Atiles. Her mother is from California and her father is from Brooklyn. Layla Atiles father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Layla Atiles’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Layla Atiles is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Layla Atiles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Layla Atiles’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Layla Atiles zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 7,687 days or 184,502 hours. There were precisely 261 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 2002|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Layla Atiles was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Layla Atiles’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
5. Layla Atiles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Layla Atiles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Layla Atiles was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Layla Atiles’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Layla Atiles was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Layla Atiles’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Layla Atiles’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.