Lee Jihoon (Pop Singer) was born on the 22nd of November, 1996. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Lee’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Jihoon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Jihoon|
Lee Jihoon, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in South Korea on Friday, November 22, 1996. Popularly known by the stage name Woozi, he a leading vocalist for the K-pop supergroup Seventeen who also specializes in music production, composition, and lyrics.
Family: His hometown is Busan, South Korea. Lee Jihoon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Jihoon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Jihoon is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Jihoon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Jihoon’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Lee Jihoon zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 9,807 days or 235,384 hours. There were precisely 332 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Lee Jihoon was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lee Jihoon’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No Diggity" by Blackstreet.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Jihoon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Jihoon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Lee Jihoon was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Lee Jihoon’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Jihoon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Jihoon’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lee Jihoon’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.