Lee Mi-na (Soccer Player) was born on the 8th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Lee’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Mi-na below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Mi-na|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Daegu, South Korea|
Lee Mi-na, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Daegu, South Korea on Friday, November 8, 1991. South Korean soccer player who has gained fame playing for Incheon Hyundai Steel Red Angels. She has also played for the South Korea national team.
Family: She was born and raised in Daegu, South Korea. Lee Mi-na father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Mi-na’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Mi-na is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Mi-na’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Mi-na’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lee Mi-na zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The South Korean soccer player has been alive for 11,717 days or 281,229 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Lee Mi-na was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lee Mi-na’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cream" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Mi-na’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Mi-na’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Lee Mi-na was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lee Mi-na’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Mi-na was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Mi-na’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lee Mi-na’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.