Lee Minhyuk (Pop Singer) was born on the 29th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Lee’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Minhyuk below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Minhyuk|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Seoul, South Korea|
Lee Minhyuk, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Seoul, South Korea on Thursday, November 29, 1990. South Korean singer, actor, and dancer best known as a member of the K-Pop boy band BtoB.
Family: He grew up with an older brother. Lee Minhyuk father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Minhyuk’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Minhyuk is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Minhyuk’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Minhyuk’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Lee Minhyuk zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 11,868 days or 284,850 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Lee Minhyuk was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Lee Minhyuk’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Your Baby Tonight" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Minhyuk’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Minhyuk’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Lee Minhyuk was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Lee Minhyuk’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Minhyuk was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Minhyuk’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lee Minhyuk’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.