Lee Sae-rom (Pop Singer) was born on the 7th of January, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Lee’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Sae-rom below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Sae-rom|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Suwon, South Korea|
Lee Sae-rom, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Suwon, South Korea on Tuesday, January 7, 1997. Pop star best known as a member of the South Korean girl group Fromis 9. She was made a member of the band after appearing on the Mnet reality show Idol School in 2017.
Family: She was born in Suwon, South Korea. Lee Sae-rom father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Sae-rom’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Sae-rom is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Sae-rom’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Sae-rom’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lee Sae-rom zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 9,829 days or 235,917 hours. There were precisely 333 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Lee Sae-rom was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lee Sae-rom’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Un-Break My Heart" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Sae-rom’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Sae-rom’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Lee Sae-rom was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Lee Sae-rom’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Sae-rom was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Sae-rom’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lee Sae-rom’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.