Lee Seung-gi (Pop Singer) was born on the 13th of January, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Lee’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Seung-gi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Seung-gi|
Lee Seung-gi, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in South Korea on Tuesday, January 13, 1987. South Korean singer known for smash hit singles like Will You Marry Me and as the MC of the talk show Strong Heart.
Family: He has dated Girls’ Generation’s Im Yoona. He has a younger sister. Lee Seung-gi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Seung-gi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Seung-gi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Seung-gi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Seung-gi’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lee Seung-gi zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 13,221 days or 317,318 hours. There were precisely 448 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Lee Seung-gi was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lee Seung-gi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shake You Down" by Gregory Abbott.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Seung-gi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Seung-gi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Lee Seung-gi was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Lee Seung-gi’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Seung-gi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Seung-gi’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lee Seung-gi’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.