Lee Sung-Kyung (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of August, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Lee’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lee Sung-Kyung below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lee Sung-kyung|
|NICKNAME:||Lee Sung-kyung, Lee Sung-kyoung, ???|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea|
Lee Sung-Kyung, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea on Friday, August 10, 1990. Award-winning model and actress known for her starring roles in the Korean dramas It’s Okay, That’s Love, Cheese in the Trap, and Queen’s Flowers.
Family: She began dating Cheese in the Trap co-star Nam Joo-hyuk in April of 2017. Lee Sung-Kyung father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lee Sung-Kyung’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Lee Sung-kyung attended Dongduk Women’s University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lee Sung-Kyung is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lee Sung-Kyung’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lee Sung-Kyung’s zodiac sign is Leo
Lee Sung-Kyung zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The South Korean tv actress has been alive for 12,163 days or 291,930 hours. There were precisely 412 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Lee Sung-Kyung was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lee Sung-Kyung’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Lee Sung-Kyung’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lee Sung-Kyung’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Lee Sung-Kyung was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Lee Sung-Kyung’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Lee Sung-Kyung was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lee Sung-Kyung’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Lee Sung-Kyung’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.