Leighton Meester (TV Actress) was born on the 9th of April, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 1. Leighton’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Leighton Meester below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Leighton Marissa Meester|
|NICKNAME:||Lei Lei, Lil Drop, Happy Feet|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Worth, Texas, USA|
Leighton Meester, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Fort Worth, Texas, USA on Wednesday, April 9, 1986. Fans of TV’s Gossip Girl know this actress and singer as the wealthy Blair Waldorf. In 2011, she starred in the thriller film The Roommate.
Family: She dated Aaron Himelstein in early 2012 then married actor Adam Brody in February 2014. They welcomed their daughter, Arlo, in 2015. Leighton Meester father’s name is Douglas Meester and mother Constance Meester. We will continue to update details on Leighton Meester’s family.
Education: Leighton Marissa Meester attended Hollywood High School, Beverly Hills High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Leighton Meester is married Adam Brody.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Leighton Meester’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Leighton Meester’s zodiac sign is Aries
Leighton Meester zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,755 days or 330,126 hours. There were precisely 466 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 9, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Leighton Meester was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Leighton Meester’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco.
On this day in history:
5. Leighton Meester’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Leighton Meester’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Leighton Meester was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Leighton Meester’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Leighton Meester was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Leighton Meester’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Leighton Meester’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.