Lena Goeßling (Soccer Player) was born on the 8th of March, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. Lena’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lena Goeßling below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lena Goeßling|
Lena Goeßling, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Bielefeld, Germany on Saturday, March 8, 1986. German soccer player who’s best known for playing for the women’s soccer club VfL Wolfsburg and the German national team. She won the 2013 UEFA Women’s Championship.
Family: Her father is Dieter Goeßling. She has a brother named Arne. Lena Goeßling father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lena Goeßling’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lena Goeßling is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lena Goeßling’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lena Goeßling’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Lena Goeßling zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The German soccer player has been alive for 13,787 days or 330,905 hours. There were precisely 467 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 8, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Lena Goeßling was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lena Goeßling’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kyrie" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
5. Lena Goeßling’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lena Goeßling’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lena Goeßling was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lena Goeßling’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lena Goeßling was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lena Goeßling’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Lena Goeßling’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.