Leonor Watling (Movie Actress) was born on the 28th of July, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Leonor’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Leonor Watling below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Leonor Ceballos Watling|
|NICKNAME:||Eli, Leonor Watling|
Leonor Watling, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Madrid, Spain on Monday, July 28, 1975. Spanish film actress and singer who is best known for her appearances in both television series and feature films. She is best recognized for having starred in Paris, je t’aime in 2006 and The Oxford Murders in 2007. She is also known for her hit album Automatic Imperfection which was released in 2005.
Family: She married musician Jorge Drexler and together they have a son named Luca and a daughter named Lea. Leonor Watling father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Leonor Watling’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Leonor Watling is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Leonor Watling’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Leonor Watling’s zodiac sign is Leo
Leonor Watling zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Spanish movie actress has been alive for 17,482 days or 419,572 hours. There were precisely 593 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 28, 1975|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Leonor Watling was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Leonor Watling’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Of These Nights" by The Eagles.
On this day in history:
5. Leonor Watling’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Leonor Watling’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Leonor Watling was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Leonor Watling’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Leonor Watling was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Leonor Watling’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Leonor Watling’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.