Leticia Cline (Model) was born on the 1st of October, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Leticia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Leticia Cline below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Leticia Cline|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kentucky, United States|
Leticia Cline, best known for being a Model, was born in Kentucky, United States on Sunday, October 1, 1978. Model-turned-motorcycle racer known for her appearances in Maxim and Playboy, as well as her work as an interviewer for TNA Wrestling. As a motorcyclist, she competes for the Harley Davdison Hooligans and has logged over 150,000 miles on her bikes.
Family: She was previously married to Jason Michael. She has a son named Caleb. Leticia Cline father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Leticia Cline’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Leticia Cline attended Western Kentucky University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Leticia Cline is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Leticia Cline’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Leticia Cline’s zodiac sign is Libra
Leticia Cline zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 45 years old
The American model has been alive for 16,495 days or 395,880 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Leticia Cline was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Leticia Cline’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
On this day in history:
5. Leticia Cline’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Leticia Cline’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Leticia Cline was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Leticia Cline’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Leticia Cline was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Leticia Cline’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Leticia Cline’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.