Leticia Medina (TV Actress) was born on the 12th of May, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 7. Leticia’s birth flower is Lily of the valley and birthstone is Emerald. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Leticia Medina below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Letícia Carota Medina|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Leticia Medina, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Monday, May 12, 1997. TV actress who appeared in Heart Paths from 2007 to 2008 and Ribeirão do Tempo from 2010 to 2011. She has over 160,000 followers on her lele_medina Instagram account.
Family: Her parents are Nelio Medina and Rosemeire Medina. Leticia Medina father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Leticia Medina’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Leticia Medina is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Leticia Medina’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Leticia Medina’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Leticia Medina zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Brazilian tv actress has been alive for 9,707 days or 232,970 hours. There were precisely 329 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||May 12, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Leticia Medina was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Leticia Medina’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hypnotize" by Notorious B.I.G..
On this day in history:
5. Leticia Medina’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Leticia Medina’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Leticia Medina was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Leticia Medina’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Leticia Medina was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Leticia Medina’s birthstone is EmeraldEmerald was one of Cleopatra’s favorite gems. It has long been associated with fertility, rebirth, and love.
10. Leticia Medina’s birth flower is Lily of the valleyLilies expresses purity of heart, majesty and honor.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.