Lexi Orlove (Instagram Star) was born on the 27th of July, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 2. Lexi’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lexi Orlove below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lexi Orlove|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Lexi Orlove, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Saturday, July 27, 2002. Younger sister of Instagram sensation Cody Orlove, formerly known as Mastercodster. She is a popular Instagrammer in her own right, with over 320,000 followers on her alexaorlove account.
Family: She has another brother named Anthony Orlove. Their mom’s name is Sue Orlove. Lexi Orlove father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lexi Orlove’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lexi Orlove is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lexi Orlove’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lexi Orlove’s zodiac sign is Leo
Lexi Orlove zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 6,945 days or 166,697 hours. There were precisely 235 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 2002|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Lexi Orlove was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lexi Orlove’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hot In Herre" by Nelly.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Lexi Orlove’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lexi Orlove’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Lexi Orlove was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Lexi Orlove’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Generation Z
Lexi Orlove was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Lexi Orlove’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Lexi Orlove’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.