Lia Sharief (Instagram Star) was born on the 29th of January, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Lia’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lia Sharief below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lia Sharief|
Lia Sharief, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Russia on Saturday, January 29, 1983. Instagram star who has used the platform to post about food, drinks, fashion, and travel.
Family: She posted a photo of her and her cat together in Instagram in Tbilisi, Georgia in April 2018. Lia Sharief father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lia Sharief’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lia Sharief is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lia Sharief’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lia Sharief’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Lia Sharief zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The instagram star has been alive for 14,925 days or 358,214 hours. There were precisely 506 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 29, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Lia Sharief was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lia Sharief’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Down Under" by Men at Work.
On this day in history:
5. Lia Sharief’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lia Sharief’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Lia Sharief was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Lia Sharief’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Lia Sharief was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lia Sharief’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lia Sharief’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.