Lily Aldridge (Model) was born on the 15th of November, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Lily’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lily Aldridge below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lily Maud Aldridge|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Lily Aldridge, best known for being a Model, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, November 15, 1985. Spanish Vogue cover model who has worked with brands like Smashbox Cosmetics, J Brand, and Velvet Tees. She has also modeled for Levi’s jeans.
Family: She married Kings of Leon bandmember Caleb Followill in 2011. The couple have a daughter named Dixie. Lily Aldridge father’s name is Alan Aldridge and mother Laura Lyons. We will continue to update details on Lily Aldridge’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lily Aldridge is married Caleb Followill.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lily Aldridge’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lily Aldridge’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lily Aldridge zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American model has been alive for 13,042 days or 313,022 hours. There were precisely 442 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 15, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Lily Aldridge was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lily Aldridge’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "We Built This City" by Starship.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus notes 1st recorded reference to tobacco.
1884 – European Colonization and trade in Africa is officially regulated at the international Berlin Conference, formalizing European powers "Scramble for Africa".
1904 – King C. Gillette patents the Gillette razor blade.
5. Lily Aldridge’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lily Aldridge’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Lily Aldridge was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Lily Aldridge’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Lily Aldridge was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lily Aldridge’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lily Aldridge’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.