Lily Nicksay (TV Actress) was born on the 8th of January, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Lily’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lily Nicksay below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lily Nicksay|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Lily Nicksay, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in California, United States on Friday, January 8, 1988. American actress known for playing the role of Morgan Matthews in the first two seasons of Boy Meets World. She later reprised her role in an episode of the spin-off Girl Meets World.
Family: She married David Gibson in August of 2015. Lily Nicksay father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lily Nicksay’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Lily Nicksay attended University of St Andrews in Scotland, UK.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lily Nicksay is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lily Nicksay’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lily Nicksay’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lily Nicksay zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 12,809 days or 307,439 hours. There were precisely 434 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 8, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Lily Nicksay was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lily Nicksay’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
5. Lily Nicksay’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lily Nicksay’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Lily Nicksay was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Lily Nicksay’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lily Nicksay was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lily Nicksay’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lily Nicksay’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.