Lin-Manuel Miranda (Stage Actor) was born on the 16th of January, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Lin-Manuel’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lin-Manuel Miranda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lin-Manuel Miranda|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Lin-Manuel Miranda, best known for being a Stage Actor, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Wednesday, January 16, 1980. Singer, composer, and rapper who created the Broadway musicals In the Heights and Hamilton. He has received multiple Tony Awards and the 2016 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album for Hamilton.
Family: He married his high school friend Vanessa Nadal in 2010. They welcomed a son Sebastian in November of 2014. Lin-Manuel Miranda father’s name is Luis A. Miranda Jr and mother Luz Towns-Miranda. We will continue to update details on Lin-Manuel Miranda’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lin-Manuel Miranda is married Vanessa Nadal.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lin-Manuel Miranda zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American stage actor has been alive for 15,130 days or 363,138 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 16, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Lin-Manuel Miranda was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Lin-Manuel Miranda’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rock With You" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1412 – The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
1547 – Ivan IV the Terrible (17) crowns himself first tsar of Moscow.
1605 – The first edition of "El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha" (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid.
5. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lin-Manuel Miranda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Lin-Manuel Miranda was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lin-Manuel Miranda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lin-Manuel Miranda’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.