Lincoln Younes (TV Actor) was born on the 31st of January, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Lincoln’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lincoln Younes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lincoln Younes|
Lincoln Younes, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Canberra, Australia on Friday, January 31, 1992. Actor most widely known for his portrayals of Romeo Kovac in Tangle and Casey Braxton in Home and Away. He also appeared in the 2009 short film Locker.
Family: He has been in a relationship with Amy Ruffle. Lincoln Younes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lincoln Younes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Lincoln Younes attended Flora Hill Secondary College and National Institute of Dramatic Art and Melbourne University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lincoln Younes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lincoln Younes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lincoln Younes’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Lincoln Younes zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The Australian tv actor has been alive for 10,292 days or 247,024 hours. There were precisely 349 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 31, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Lincoln Younes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lincoln Younes’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" by George Michael/Elton John.
On this day in history:
1865 – General Robert E. Lee named Commander-in-Chief of Confederate Armies during US Civil War.
1943 – Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus surrenders to Soviet troops at Stalingrad.
1950 – US President Harry Truman publicly announces support for the development of a hydrogen bomb.
5. Lincoln Younes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lincoln Younes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Lincoln Younes was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Lincoln Younes’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lincoln Younes was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lincoln Younes’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lincoln Younes’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.