Linda McMahon (Entrepreneur) was born on the 4th of October, 1948. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Linda’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Linda McMahon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Linda Marie Edwards|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Bern, North Carolina, USA|
Linda McMahon, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in New Bern, North Carolina, USA on Monday, October 4, 1948. Developed World Wrestling Entertainment with her husband Vince McMahon. She was responsible for the WWE’s civic programs Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote!
Family: She married McMahon in 1966 after meeting him when she was 13 and he was 16. She helped him develop WWE merchandising and public relations. Linda McMahon father’s name is Henry Edwards and mother Evelyn Edwards. We will continue to update details on Linda McMahon’s family.
Education: Linda Marie Edwards attended East Carolina University, Sacred Heart University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Linda McMahon is married Vince McMahon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Linda McMahon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Linda McMahon’s zodiac sign is Libra
Linda McMahon zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 72 years old
The American entrepreneur has been alive for 26,360 days or 632,660 hours. There were precisely 894 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 4, 1948|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Linda McMahon was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Linda McMahon’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1948, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1537 – The first complete English-language Bible (the Matthew Bible) is printed, with translations by William Tyndale and Miles Coverdale..
1883 – The Orient Express departs on its first official journey from Paris to Instanbul.
1900 – In a final confrontation, some 4000 Ashantis are defeated by the British in Gold Coast (Ghana).
5. Linda McMahon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Linda McMahon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Linda McMahon was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Linda McMahon’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Linda McMahon was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Linda McMahon’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Linda McMahon’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.