Lindsay Arnold (Dancer) was born on the 11th of January, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Lindsay’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lindsay Arnold below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lindsay Arnold|
|NICKNAME:||Lindsay Arnold, Lindsay Arnold Cusick|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Provo, Utah, USA|
Lindsay Arnold, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Provo, Utah, USA on Tuesday, January 11, 1994. Decorated dancer who became the youngest pro dancer on Dancing with the Stars at age 19. As a competitor, she was one of the finalists on the last season of So You Think You Can Dance?
Family: She has three younger sisters, Rylee, Jensen and Brynley. She married Samuel Lightner Cusick in 2015. Lindsay Arnold father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lindsay Arnold’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Lindsay Arnold attended Timpview High Schoo and Utah Valley University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lindsay Arnold is married Sam Cusick.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lindsay Arnold’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lindsay Arnold’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lindsay Arnold zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 10,614 days or 254,759 hours. There were precisely 360 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 11, 1994|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Lindsay Arnold was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lindsay Arnold’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hero" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Lindsay Arnold’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lindsay Arnold’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dog
Lindsay Arnold was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lindsay Arnold’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Lindsay Arnold was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lindsay Arnold’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lindsay Arnold’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.