Lindsay Ellingson (Model) was born on the 19th of November, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Lindsay’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lindsay Ellingson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lindsay Marie Ellingson|
|NICKNAME:||Lindi, Lindsay Marie Ellingson, Lindsay Ellingson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Diego, California, USA|
Lindsay Ellingson, best known for being a Model, was born in San Diego, California, USA on Monday, November 19, 1984. Victoria’s Secret model who has represented fashion brands like Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, and Christian Dior.
Family: She grew up in San Bernardino County, California and, in 2014, she married Sean Clayton. Lindsay Ellingson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lindsay Ellingson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lindsay Ellingson is married Sean Clayton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lindsay Ellingson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lindsay Ellingson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lindsay Ellingson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American model has been alive for 13,429 days or 322,302 hours. There were precisely 455 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Lindsay Ellingson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Lindsay Ellingson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham!.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Lindsay Ellingson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lindsay Ellingson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rat
Lindsay Ellingson was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Lindsay Ellingson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Lindsay Ellingson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lindsay Ellingson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lindsay Ellingson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.