Lisa Bonet (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Lisa’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisa Bonet below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lisa Michelle Bonet|
|NICKNAME:||Lilakoi Moon, Lisa Kravitz, Lisa Momoa, Lisa Boney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Lisa Bonet, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Thursday, November 16, 1967. Actress best known for her role as Denise Huxtable on The Cosby Show and its spin-off, A Different Role.
Family: She married Lenny Kravitz in 1987. She and Lenny had a daughter named Zoe in December of 1988 then divorced in 1993. She officially married Jason Momoa in 2017. They are parents to a son named Nakoa-Wolf and a daughter named Lola. Lisa Bonet father’s name is Allen Bonet and mother Arlene Litman. We will continue to update details on Lisa Bonet’s family.
Education: Lisa Michelle Bonet attended Reseda High School, Los Angeles, CA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisa Bonet is married Jason Momoa.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisa Bonet’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisa Bonet’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lisa Bonet zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 20,295 days or 487,098 hours. There were precisely 688 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1967|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Lisa Bonet was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Lisa Bonet’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Sir with Love" by Lulu.
On this day in history:
5. Lisa Bonet’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisa Bonet’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Goat
Lisa Bonet was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lisa Bonet’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Lisa Bonet was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lisa Bonet’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lisa Bonet’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.