Lisa Eldridge (Makeup Artist) was born on the 26th of October, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Lisa’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisa Eldridge below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lisa Eldridge|
Lisa Eldridge, best known for being a Makeup Artist, was born in New Zealand on Saturday, October 26, 1974. Known for her work with celebrity clients such as Keira Knightley, Emma Watson, and Kate Moss, this English-born makeup artist also contributed to the runway shows of such prominent designers as Alberta Ferretti and Donna Karan. She also served as the cosmetics expert on the Channel 4 series Ten Years Younger.
Family: She spent her youth in both Liverpool, England and New Zealand. She later settled in London with her photographer husband Robin Derrick and her sons George and Luke. Lisa Eldridge father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lisa Eldridge’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisa Eldridge is married Robin Derrick.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisa Eldridge’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisa Eldridge’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lisa Eldridge zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The New Zealander makeup artist has been alive for 17,932 days or 430,378 hours. There were precisely 608 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 26, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Lisa Eldridge was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Lisa Eldridge’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Then Came You" by Dionne Warwick and The Spinners.
On this day in history:
5. Lisa Eldridge’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisa Eldridge’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lisa Eldridge was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lisa Eldridge’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Lisa Eldridge was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lisa Eldridge’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Lisa Eldridge’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.