Lisa Morales (Model) was born on the 21st of October, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Lisa’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisa Morales below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lisa Morales|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Miami, Florida, USA|
Lisa Morales, best known for being a Model, was born in Miami, Florida, USA on Monday, October 21, 1985. TV personality and model who has graced the pages of Maxim and Sports Illustrated. She has hosted events for major companies like Fuse TV and reported for Venue Magazine. She was also the winner of Univision’s Super Chica Caliente.
Family: She is of Latino descent, with a Cuban background. She is also bilingual in English and Spanish. In October 2017, she married longtime boyfriend Jason Dukes. Lisa Morales father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lisa Morales’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisa Morales is married Jason Dukes.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisa Morales’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisa Morales’s zodiac sign is Libra
Lisa Morales zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American model has been alive for 13,029 days or 312,712 hours. There were precisely 442 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 21, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Lisa Morales was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Lisa Morales’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Saving All My Love For You" by Whitney Houston.
On this day in history:
1805 – Battle of Trafalgar: British Admiral Horatio Nelson defeats combined French and Spanish fleet. Nelson shot and killed during battle..
1854 – Florence Nightingale with a staff of 38 nurses is sent to the Crimean War.
1944 – World War II: US troops capture Aachen, 1st large German city to fall.
5. Lisa Morales’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisa Morales’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Lisa Morales was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Lisa Morales’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Lisa Morales was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lisa Morales’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Lisa Morales’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.