Lisa Rinna (Soap Opera Actress) was born on the 11th of July, 1963. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Lisa’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisa Rinna below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lisa Deanna Rinna|
|NICKNAME:||Lisa Deanna Rinna, Lisa Rinna|
|PROFESSION:||Soap Opera Actress|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Medford, Oregon, USA|
Lisa Rinna, best known for being a Soap Opera Actress, was born in Medford, Oregon, USA on Thursday, July 11, 1963. Soap actress who rose to stardom for her roles on the soap operas Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place. She’s also known for appearing on the 5th season of the Bravo reality series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Family: She married Harry Hamlin in 1997. She and Hamlin have two daughters, Delilah and Amelia. Lisa Rinna father’s name is Frank Rinna and mother Lois Rinna. We will continue to update details on Lisa Rinna’s family.
Education: Lisa Deanna Rinna attended Medford Senior High School, Medford, OR (1981).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisa Rinna is married Harry Hamlin.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisa Rinna’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisa Rinna’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Lisa Rinna zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 59 years old
The American soap opera actress has been alive for 21,785 days or 522,845 hours. There were precisely 738 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1963|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Lisa Rinna was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Lisa Rinna’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Easier Said Than Done" by Essex.
On this day in history:
5. Lisa Rinna’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisa Rinna’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Lisa Rinna was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Lisa Rinna’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Lisa Rinna was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Lisa Rinna’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Lisa Rinna’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.