Lisa Valastro (Reality Star) was born on the 31st of December, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Lisa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisa Valastro below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Elisabetta “Lisa” Belgiovine|
|NICKNAME:||Lisa Valastro, Lisa Belgiovine|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Lisa Valastro, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in New Jersey, United States on Tuesday, December 31, 1974. Store front worker at Carlo’s Bakery who appears on the TLC reality series Cake Boss.
Family: She has children named Teresa, John, and Isabella. She is not to be confused with Buddy’s wife Elisabetta “Lisa” Valastro. Lisa Valastro father’s name is Mauro Belgiovine and mother Gloria Belgiovine. We will continue to update details on Lisa Valastro’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisa Valastro is married Buddy Valastro.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisa Valastro’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisa Valastro’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lisa Valastro zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 17,867 days or 428,821 hours. There were precisely 606 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1974|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Lisa Valastro was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Lisa Valastro’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Lisa Valastro’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisa Valastro’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lisa Valastro was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lisa Valastro’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Lisa Valastro was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lisa Valastro’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Lisa Valastro’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.