Lisi Harrison (Young Adult Author) was born on the 29th of July, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Lisi’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lisi Harrison below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lisi Harrison|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Lisi Harrison, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Wednesday, July 29, 1970. Canadian author of young adult fiction who has written three popular book series: The Clique, Alphas, and Monster High.
Family: She married Kevin Harrison in 2002; they had two sons named Jesse and Luke. Lisi Harrison father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lisi Harrison’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lisi Harrison is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lisi Harrison’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lisi Harrison’s zodiac sign is Leo
Lisi Harrison zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The Canadian young adult author has been alive for 18,735 days or 449,640 hours. There were precisely 635 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 29, 1970|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Lisi Harrison was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Lisi Harrison’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(They Long To Be) Close To You" by Carpenters.
On this day in history:
1588 – The Battle of Gravelines - Spanish Armada damaged and scattered by the English fleet.
1609 – Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs at Ticonderoga, New York setting the stage for French-Iroquois conflicts for the next 150 years.
1848 – Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt - an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule put down by police.
5. Lisi Harrison’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lisi Harrison’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Lisi Harrison was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lisi Harrison’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Lisi Harrison was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lisi Harrison’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Lisi Harrison’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.