Livy482 (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 28th of October, 2005. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Livy482’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Livy482 below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
Livy482, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA on Friday, October 28, 2005. Musical.ly personality whose fan base continued to rise with each dance video she posted to the popular app.
Family: Her mom Christina joined musical.ly with an account called christina006. Livy482 father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Livy482’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Livy482 is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Livy482’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Livy482’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Livy482 zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 6,548 days or 157,165 hours. There were precisely 222 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 2005|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Livy482 was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Livy482’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,542,159,383 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2005, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Gold Digger" by Kanye West.
On this day in history:
5. Livy482’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Livy482’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Livy482 was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Livy482’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Livy482 was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Livy482’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Livy482’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.