Lizmarie Quintana (Movie Actress) was born on the 3rd of January, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Lizmarie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lizmarie Quintana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lizmarie Quintana|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
Lizmarie Quintana, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday, January 3, 1982. American actress who has appeared in films such as La Sagrada Familia and Mi verano con Amanda 3. He has also acted in the TV series Extremos.
Family: She posted a photo with her mother to her Instagram in July 2018. Lizmarie Quintana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lizmarie Quintana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lizmarie Quintana is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lizmarie Quintana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lizmarie Quintana’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lizmarie Quintana zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The movie actress has been alive for 15,305 days or 367,328 hours. There were precisely 519 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Lizmarie Quintana was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Lizmarie Quintana’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
5. Lizmarie Quintana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lizmarie Quintana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Lizmarie Quintana was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lizmarie Quintana’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Lizmarie Quintana was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lizmarie Quintana’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lizmarie Quintana’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.