Lloyd Polite (R&B Singer) was born on the 3rd of January, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 1. Lloyd’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lloyd Polite below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lloyd Harlin Polite Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Orleans, Louisiana, USA|
Lloyd Polite, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on Friday, January 3, 1986. Smooth-voiced R&B singer who released the gold-certified album Street Love in 2007. He has released singles like “You” and “Get it Shawty.”
Family: He grew up with two siblings. He had a romantic relationship with Angela Simmons from 2004 to 2006. Lloyd Polite father’s name is Lloyd Polite, Sr. and mother Robin Lewis Polite. We will continue to update details on Lloyd Polite’s family.
Robin Lewis Polite
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lloyd Polite is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lloyd Polite’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lloyd Polite’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lloyd Polite zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 13,570 days or 325,690 hours. There were precisely 460 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Lloyd Polite was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lloyd Polite’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Say You, Say Me" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
5. Lloyd Polite’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lloyd Polite’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lloyd Polite was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lloyd Polite’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Lloyd Polite was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lloyd Polite’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lloyd Polite’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.