London Charles (Reality Star) was born on the 2nd of January, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. London’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about London Charles below ↓
|REAL NAME:||London Charles|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
London Charles, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Monday, January 2, 1978. Born Chandra Davis, she is a model and singer who gained national reality fame by winning VH1’s Flavor of Love 2.
Family: She had a brief relationship with Flavor Flav in 2006 that ended shortly after Flavor of Love 2 was aired. London Charles father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on London Charles’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, London Charles is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of London Charles’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. London Charles’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
London Charles zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 15,722 days or 377,330 hours. There were precisely 533 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 2, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
London Charles was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On London Charles’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated 122,638,528 babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Deep Is Your Love" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
366 – The Alamanni cross the frozen Rhine River in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
1492 – Muhammad XII. (Boabdil) last Nasird ruler of Moorish fortress Alhambra surrenders to the Catholic Monarchs.
1570 – Tsar Ivan the Terrible's march to Novgorod begins.
5. London Charles’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as London Charles’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
London Charles was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. London Charles’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
London Charles was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. London Charles’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. London Charles’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.