Loni Love (Comedian) was born on the 12th of July, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Loni’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Loni Love below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Loni Love|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Loni Love, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Monday, July 12, 1971. American stand-up comedian best known for her witty commentary on the VH-1 nostalgia series’I Love the 80’s. In 2013, she became host of the Fox show The Real talk show.
Family: She grew up in the Brewster-Douglass Housing Projects. Loni Love father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Loni Love’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Loni Love attended Prairie View A&M University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Loni Love is dating James Welsh.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Loni Love’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Loni Love’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Loni Love zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 18,181 days or 436,366 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Loni Love was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Loni Love’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Too Late/I Feel The Earth Move" by Carole King.
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Loni Love’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Loni Love’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Loni Love was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Loni Love’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Loni Love was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Loni Love’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Loni Love’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.