Lorena Chaves (Pop Singer) was born on the 14th of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 4. Lorena’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lorena Chaves below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lorena Chaves|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
Lorena Chaves, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil on Friday, November 14, 1986. Singer and musician who’s known for recording the song “Nossa História” for the telenovela Escrito nas Estrelas. She released her first album Lorena Chaves in 2013.
Family: She married the artist Thiago Henrique Araújo de Lacerda in 2016. Lorena Chaves father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lorena Chaves’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lorena Chaves is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lorena Chaves’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lorena Chaves’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lorena Chaves zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The Brazilian pop singer has been alive for 13,536 days or 324,878 hours. There were precisely 459 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Lorena Chaves was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lorena Chaves’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Amanda" by Boston.
On this day in history:
5. Lorena Chaves’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lorena Chaves’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lorena Chaves was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lorena Chaves’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Lorena Chaves was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lorena Chaves’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lorena Chaves’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.