Lottie Moss (Model) was born on the 9th of January, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Lottie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lottie Moss below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Charlotte Moss|
|NICKNAME:||Charlotte Moss, Lottie Moss, Little Moss, Charlotte Lottie Moss, Leggy Lottie Moss|
Lottie Moss, best known for being a Model, was born in London, England on Friday, January 9, 1998. Model who rose to fame after she made her print debut in a 2014 issue of Teen Vogue.
Family: She was born Charlotte Moss to Peter Edward Moss and his second wife, Inger. She has a half-brother named Nick. Lottie Moss father’s name is Peter Edward Moss and mother Inga Moss. We will continue to update details on Lottie Moss’s family.
Education: Charlotte Moss attended Abbey College, Ramsey and University of Oxford.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lottie Moss is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lottie Moss’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lottie Moss’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Lottie Moss zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The British model has been alive for 9,205 days or 220,938 hours. There were precisely 312 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1998|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Lottie Moss was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lottie Moss’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Lottie Moss’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lottie Moss’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Lottie Moss was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Lottie Moss’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Lottie Moss was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Lottie Moss’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Lottie Moss’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.