Lou Ferrigno (Movie Actor) was born on the 9th of November, 1951. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Lou’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lou Ferrigno below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Louis Jude Ferrigno|
|NICKNAME:||Louis Jude Ferrigno, Lou Ferrigno|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Lou Ferrigno, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, November 9, 1951. Famous bodybuilder known for playing The Incredible Hulk on the TV series. His other notable films include Sinbad of the Seven Seas and Hercules.
Family: He married Susan Groff in 1978, but divorced her within a year. In 1980, he married Carla Green, who worked as a psychotherapist and eventually became his manager. They have three children together. Lou Ferrigno father’s name is Matty Ferrigno and mother Victoria Ferrigno. We will continue to update details on Lou Ferrigno’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lou Ferrigno is married Carla Ferrigno.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lou Ferrigno’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lou Ferrigno’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lou Ferrigno zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 26,020 days or 624,480 hours. There were precisely 882 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1951|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Lou Ferrigno was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Lou Ferrigno’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Lou Ferrigno’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lou Ferrigno’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Lou Ferrigno was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Lou Ferrigno’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Lou Ferrigno was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Lou Ferrigno’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lou Ferrigno’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.