lozclaws (TikTok Star) was born on the 22nd of November, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 6. lozclaws’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about lozclaws below ↓
lozclaws, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in United States on Sunday, November 22, 1998. TikTok star who is best recognized for her viral comedy videos, dancing content, and lip synch videos. She is also known for her lifestyle videos and Barbie and The Princess and the Pauper series which have earned her over 140,000 followers.
Family: She often makes videos about her Italian heritage. lozclaws father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on lozclaws’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, lozclaws is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of lozclaws’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. lozclaws’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
lozclaws zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The American tiktok star has been alive for 9,074 days or 217,788 hours. There were precisely 308 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1998|
|AGE:||24 years old|
lozclaws was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On lozclaws’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lately" by Divine.
On this day in history:
5. lozclaws’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as lozclaws’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
lozclaws was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. lozclaws’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
lozclaws was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. lozclaws’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. lozclaws’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.