Luciana Barroso (Family Member) was born on the 31st of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Luciana’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Luciana Barroso below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Luciana Bozán Barroso|
|NICKNAME:||Luciana Damon, Luciana Barroso, Luciana Bozan Barroso|
Luciana Barroso, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Salta, Argentina on Saturday, July 31, 1976. Wife of Hollywood star Matt Damon. The couple married in December of 2005 after meeting during the filming of the actor’s movie Stuck on You.
Family: Her marriage to Matt Damon produced three daughters: Isabella, Gia, and Stella. Luciana Barroso father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Luciana Barroso’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Luciana Barroso is married Matt Damon.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Luciana Barroso’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Luciana Barroso’s zodiac sign is Leo
Luciana Barroso zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 44 years old
The Argentinean family member has been alive for 16,288 days or 390,923 hours. There were precisely 552 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1976|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Luciana Barroso was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Luciana Barroso’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated 121,620,578 babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss And Say Goodbye" by The Manhattans.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
5. Luciana Barroso’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Luciana Barroso’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Luciana Barroso was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Luciana Barroso’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Luciana Barroso was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Luciana Barroso’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Luciana Barroso’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.