Lucy Yeomans (Journalist) was born on the 2nd of November, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Lucy’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Lucy Yeomans below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Lucy Yeomans|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Lucy Yeomans, best known for being a Journalist, was born in England, United Kingdom on Monday, November 2, 1970. Fashion journalist who became one of the most recognizable women in the fashion reporting industry as the editor for Harper’s Bazaar. After 12 years with the magazine, she began serving as the editor-in-chief of the fashion website Net-a-Porter.
Family: She has been in a long-term relationship with artist Jason Brooks, with whom she has a daughter named Red. Lucy Yeomans father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Lucy Yeomans’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Lucy Yeomans is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Lucy Yeomans’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Lucy Yeomans’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Lucy Yeomans zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The British journalist has been alive for 18,528 days or 444,690 hours. There were precisely 628 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 2, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Lucy Yeomans was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Lucy Yeomans’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'll Be There" by Jackson 5.
On this day in history:
1875 – Verney Cameroon reaches Benguela in Angola, from Africa's east coast, 1st European to cross equatorial Africa.
1917 – Balfour Declaration proclaims support for a Jewish state in Palestine.
1930 – Coronation of Ras Tafari Makonnen as Haile Selassie I, 225th Emperor of Ethopian Solmonic Dynasty.
5. Lucy Yeomans’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Lucy Yeomans’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Lucy Yeomans was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Lucy Yeomans’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Lucy Yeomans was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Lucy Yeomans’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Lucy Yeomans’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.