Luke Lafreniere (YouTuber) was born on the 12th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Luke’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Luke Lafreniere below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Luke Lafreniere|
Luke Lafreniere, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Canada on Monday, November 12, 1990. Tech enthusiast and founding member of the Linus Media Group who has also served as the company’s Chief Technical Officer. He has hosted the YouTube channel LinusTechTips.
Family: He began dating Emma Mills in December 2014. Luke Lafreniere father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Luke Lafreniere’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Luke Lafreniere is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Luke Lafreniere’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Luke Lafreniere’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Luke Lafreniere zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 11,219 days or 269,272 hours. There were precisely 380 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Luke Lafreniere was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Luke Lafreniere’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Luke Lafreniere’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Luke Lafreniere’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Luke Lafreniere was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Luke Lafreniere’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Luke Lafreniere was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Luke Lafreniere’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Luke Lafreniere’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.