Luke Parry (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 5th of January, 2000. He was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Luke’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Luke Parry below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Luke Parry|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
Luke Parry, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA on Wednesday, January 5, 2000. Comedic muser who has claimed an audience of more than 230,000 fans on the lip syncing app. He has gained his following by posting original and lip synced jokes.
Family: He has one brother, Chase, and one sister, Shayna. Luke Parry father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Luke Parry’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Luke Parry is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Luke Parry’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Luke Parry’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Luke Parry zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 8,480 days or 203,524 hours. There were precisely 287 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 5, 2000|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Luke Parry was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Luke Parry’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Smooth" by Santana.
On this day in history:
5. Luke Parry’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Luke Parry’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Luke Parry was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Luke Parry’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Luke Parry was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Luke Parry’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Luke Parry’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.