Luna Djogani (Blogger) was born on the 8th of March, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Luna’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Luna Djogani below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Luna Djogani|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bosnia And Herzegovina|
Luna Djogani, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Bosnia And Herzegovina on Friday, March 8, 1996. Fashion blogger and Instagram star who used her platform to advise high school students and share her experiences involving food, travel, romance and more.
Family: She began dating Gasttozz . Luna Djogani father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Luna Djogani’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Luna Djogani is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Luna Djogani’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Luna Djogani’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Luna Djogani zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The blogger has been alive for 10,059 days or 241,435 hours. There were precisely 341 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 8, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Luna Djogani was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Luna Djogani’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
5. Luna Djogani’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Luna Djogani’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Luna Djogani was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Luna Djogani’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Luna Djogani was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Luna Djogani’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Luna Djogani’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.