Maarieyes (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 9th of January, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Maarieyes’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maarieyes below ↓
Maarieyes, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in Germany on Friday, January 9, 2004. Phenomenon on both musical.ly and Instagram, she became known on the former under the account itscurly1 where she’d post dance, comedy, lip-sync, gymnastics and other sorts of videos. She would rack up more than 500,000 fans. She’s been represented by #ArmyManagement.
Family: She is from Germany. Maarieyes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maarieyes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maarieyes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maarieyes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maarieyes’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Maarieyes zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The German musical.ly star has been alive for 7,204 days or 172,918 hours. There were precisely 244 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 2004|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Maarieyes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Maarieyes’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.
On this day in history:
5. Maarieyes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maarieyes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Maarieyes was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Maarieyes’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Maarieyes was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Maarieyes’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Maarieyes’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.