Mae Muller (Pop Singer) was born on the 26th of August, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 6. Mae’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mae Muller below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mae Muller|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Mae Muller, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 26, 1997. British pop star who came to the public’s attention with hits like “Jenny,” “Busy Tone” and “The Hoodie Song.” Her biggest social media presence is on Instagram where she posts selfies and lifestyle photos for 10,000 followers.
Family: She grew up in Kentish Town, North London. Mae Muller father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mae Muller’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mae Muller is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mae Muller’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mae Muller’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Mae Muller zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 9,521 days or 228,521 hours. There were precisely 323 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Mae Muller was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Mae Muller’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mo Money Mo Problems" by Notorious B.I.G..
On this day in history:
5. Mae Muller’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mae Muller’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mae Muller was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mae Muller’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Mae Muller was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Mae Muller’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Mae Muller’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.