Mahsa Vahdat (World Music Singer) was born on the 29th of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Mahsa’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Mahsa Vahdat below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Mahsa Vahdat|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Mahsa Vahdat, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Tehran, Iran on Monday, October 29, 1973. Classical Persian singer and folk musician known for songs like “Meditating Over A Photo”, “Silent Song” and “Imprints”.
Family: Her sister is singer and frequent collaborator Marjan Vahdat. She married Atabak Elyasi. Mahsa Vahdat father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Mahsa Vahdat’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Mahsa Vahdat is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Mahsa Vahdat’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Mahsa Vahdat’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Mahsa Vahdat zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The world music singer has been alive for 18,118 days or 434,846 hours. There were precisely 614 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Mahsa Vahdat was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Mahsa Vahdat’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight and The Pips.
On this day in history:
5. Mahsa Vahdat’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Mahsa Vahdat’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Mahsa Vahdat was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Mahsa Vahdat’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Mahsa Vahdat was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Mahsa Vahdat’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Mahsa Vahdat’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.