Maisie Vargas (Dancer) was born on the 24th of January, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Maisie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Maisie Vargas below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Maisie Vargas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Maisie Vargas, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, January 24, 2003. Multi-talented dancer and performer who got her start dancing with the Westside School of Ballet and Brentwood Academy of Dance.
Family: She was born and raised in Los Angeles. She has two brothers and two sisters. They were all homeschooled. Maisie Vargas father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Maisie Vargas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Maisie Vargas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Maisie Vargas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Maisie Vargas’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Maisie Vargas zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 7,310 days or 175,451 hours. There were precisely 248 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 2003|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Maisie Vargas was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Maisie Vargas’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.
On this day in history:
5. Maisie Vargas’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Maisie Vargas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Maisie Vargas was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Maisie Vargas’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Maisie Vargas was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Maisie Vargas’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Maisie Vargas’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.