Malayna (Twitter Star) was born on the 25th of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Malayna’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Malayna below ↓
Malayna, best known for being a Twitter Star, was born in United States on Saturday, October 25, 1997. Social media star who first found fame on Twitter after her famous “Love Faces” tweet went viral in 2015 and was retweeted more than 25,000 times. In 2016, she and her boyfriend Jordan made the leap to YouTube with the channel Jor and Layna.
Family: She has two sisters and a brother. She began dating Jordan in February 2015. Malayna father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Malayna’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Malayna is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Malayna’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Malayna’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Malayna zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The American twitter star has been alive for 9,281 days or 222,749 hours. There were precisely 315 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Malayna was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Malayna’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
5. Malayna’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Malayna’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Malayna was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Malayna’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Malayna was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Malayna’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Malayna’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.