Malia (Pop Singer) was born on the 19th of December, 1998. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 4. Malia’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Malia below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Malia, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Saturday, December 19, 1998. Pop singer and musician who is known for her blend of hip hop and pop music. She is best known for having earned representation from Universal Music Brazil and for her popular track Dirty Laundry.
Family: She was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Malia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Malia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Malia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Malia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Malia’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Malia zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 7,831 days or 187,945 hours. There were precisely 265 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1998|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Malia was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Malia’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated 130,687,872 babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I'm Your Angel" by R. Kelly & Celine Dion.
On this day in history:
1776 – Thomas Paine publishes his 1st "American Crisis" essay beginning"These are the times that try men's souls" (date disputed).
1783 – William Pitt the Younger becomes the youngest ever British Prime Minister at age 24.
1932 – British Broadcasting Corp begins transmitting overseas.
5. Malia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Malia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Malia was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Malia’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Malia was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Malia’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Malia’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.